1979 Graduated from Eötvös Lóránd University of Sciences, Faculty of Law
1980-1985 worked for the Trademark Department of the Hungarian Office of Inventions, the legal predecessor of the Hungarian Intellectual Property Office
1985 joined the Office
Since 1999 managing partner of the Office
Since 2006 mediator registered by the Ministry of Public Administration and Justice
Intellectual Property Law
Vice-president of the professional Section of Trademark Law, Competition Law, and Industrial Designs within the Hungarian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright
Hungarian Trademark Association
Presides at the conferences organized by the Hungarian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright and on other several professional events.
· Draft Reform of the Hungarian Trademark Law, (Trademark Law, February 1997)
· Tampering with Success, (Intellectual Property, The New York Law Publishing Company, May/June 1997)
· Data Book of Worldwide Trade Mark –Hungarian chapter (Japanese Publication),
· Global Counsel's Intellectual Property Handbook –Hungarian chapter 2000,
· Copyright Act (Entertainment Law Review, January 1, 2000.)
· She was a columnist of Entertainment Law Review, publishing a monthly article on different questions of case law for several years.
· In the May Issue 2000 of Managing Intellectual Property her article "Hungary heads for the home straight" was published. In the BNA International Inc.
· Publication "International Licensing" - Hungarian Chapter. In Sweet & Maxwell Limited Editor's Publication "Trade Marks, Trade Names and Unfair Competition World Law Practice" - author of the Hungarian Chapter
· She has written the Chapter on Hungary in the course book of CILS (Central International Legal School).
· Her publications appear regularly also in Hungary at MIE (Hungarian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright)
· In addition she is the author of the publication of the same Association having the title: "Trademarks and other Useful Information for "Enterpreneurs" chapter on Hungary of the World Trademark Yearbook, 2005
· Chapter on Hungary of the World Trademark Yearbook 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010; Chapter on Hungary of the Oxford University Press: World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies, 2006